Our History

Boys & Girls Clubs of Philadelphia has served our city’s youth since 1887. Our Germantown, Wissahickon, and Nicetown units are three of the origianl clubs that were part of the founding of the Boys & Girls Clubs of America more than 100 years ago. While much has changed since we first began, one thing remains constant:
GREAT FUTURES START HERE